The transfer of program is applicable for current graduate students of UPOU who intend to transfer to another graduate program of UPOU. Students may not complete the graduate program before they transfer to another graduate program. This does not apply to MENRM/MAS/MDE students who intend to exit through DENRM/GCAS/GCDE, respectively; they must consult the program chair or Faculty Office for exit instructions.
Transfer of Program Policies
- Transfer of program is applicable only to continuing students who are within the Maximum Residency Rule (MRR) of the program.
- A student on AWOL is not allowed to apply for transfer; he/she must be readmitted to his/her current program first.
- The student shall not be allowed to return to his/her previous program once transfer of program has been granted.
Transfer of Program Requirements
- Accomplished Application for Transfer of Program form;
- 500-word essay stating the reason for transfer to the new program;
- True Copy of Grades (TCG);
- Admission exam (if applicable);
- Other program-specific requirements.
Note: TCG can be requested from the UPOU Office of the University Registrar. Go to the Request Documents page for more information.
[Reference: Academic Policies and Procedures Manual]