This article will guide you how you can follow up or monitor the status of the ticket you filed or sent to the UP Open University (UPOU) Helpdesk.
There are two ways to monitor the status of your ticket:
1) Without logging in on the UPOU Helpdesk
2) Logging in on the UPOU Helpdesk
Please read until the end for important reminders.
1) Monitoring your ticket without logging in on the UPOU Helpdesk
Aside from checking your email inbox or spam, as a constituent, here's what you can do:
Step 1: When you create or send a ticket, you can include in your message that you are requesting for the public URL of your ticket.
Step 2: Just visit the public ticket URL given to you, then you will be able to see the status of your ticket.
Note. The picture below might seem blank or lacking because some details were omitted for data privacy.
2) Monitoring your ticket by logging in on the UPOU Helpdesk
As a constituent, here's what you can do:
Step 1: Log in to your UPOU Helpdesk account.
Note. If you have no account yet, please follow these steps. Follow the user activation procedures sent to your email. If you did not receive a user activation email, reply to the email thread of your ticket, or file a ticket on the UPOU Helpdesk.
Step 2: On the homepage, click on "Check Ticket Status."Step 3: Choose your ticket filters. You can choose all your tickets, or all your open/pending tickets, or all your resolved/closed tickets. You can further sort them based on date creation, last comment/reply, and status.
Step 4: Once you've chosen your ticket filters, proceed on selecting the specific ticket you want to monitor. You will see the entire conversation between you and the Support Staff (or assigned agent), as well as its current status and other ticket details.
Step 5: Feel free to "reply" on the ticket thread if you wish to provide further information or clarification.
Step 6: Once your ticket has been "resolved" or "closed" by the assigned Support Staff, you can rate their service by filling up the UPOU Helpdesk Satisfaction Survey. You can find the survey by following Step 4.
1. The UPOU Helpdesk provides student and applicant support for the following concerns: admission, registration/enrollment, general inquiries, and faculty student support.
2. If your concern does not fit those mentioned above, your concern will be forwarded from the UPOU Helpdesk to the appropriate office/support staff.
3. If you have clarifications as to why your ticket has been marked as "closed" in the UPOU Helpdesk, please do not hesitate to consult your assigned Support Staff by:
a. replying to the email thread (via your email provider [e.g. GMail, Yahoo, etc.])
b. replying to the ticket thread (via following the steps above)
4. UPOU Helpdesk business hours are every Mondays to Fridays, 8AM to 5PM (Philippine Standard Time), except holidays and work suspensions.