Students who have finished all their course work and are just working on their thesis or dissertation may enroll for RESIDENCE. Similarly, students who are not enrolled in any subject but who want to complete an “EXT” or remove a grade of “4” must also enroll for residence. 

Registration for residence should be done during the registration/enrollment period.