The manual enrollment is done after the prescribed enrollment period has lapsed. Only the following students are allowed to enroll manually:
- Students who are taking terminal courses, ex. Thesis, Dissertation, SP, etc.;
- Students who are under the Independent Learning mode of learning, i.e. Diploma in Science Teaching (DST) students; and
- Students who were given endorsement for manual enrollment by the program chair.
- Accomplished Registration Form (Form 5);
- Payment receipt for registration fees.
How to Enroll/Register Courses Manually:
Step 1: Mail or bring the accomplished form and payment receipt to the Office of the University Registrar (OUR) at:
The Registration Section
Office of the University Registrar
UP Open University
Los Baños, Laguna 4031 Philippines
or email scanned copies to the Registration Section via the UPOU Helpdesk.
Step 2: Visit the Student Portal and check if your enrollment has been updated.