An approved university clearance is a prerequisite for the processing and issuance of the Official Transcript of Records, diploma, honorable dismissal, transfer credential and permit to transfer. The university clearance comes in three copies (Registrar’s, Faculty Office, and Student’s copy) and is routed to the following offices: Office of the Student Affairs, University Library, Faculty Office, Accounting Office, and the OUR. Processing of University clearance usually takes one (1) month but it can shortened depending on the availability of the signatories.
University clearance is required for the following students:
- graduating students;
- students who will withdraw from the program;
- students who will transfer to another university/apply for honorable dismissal;
- students who have been disqualified from the program; and
- students who have reached the prescribe maximum residency rule.
- Accomplished University Clearance Form. Indicate the reason for clearance.
How to Apply for University Clearance:
Step 1: Mail or bring the accomplished University Clearance form to:
The Records Section
Office of the University Registrar
UP Open University
Los Baños, Laguna 4031 Philippines
or email scanned copies to [email protected]
Step 2: Wait for an email from the OUR for status.