This article will guide you how to navigate the UPOU Helpdesk to get the information you need.
This UP Open University (UPOU) Helpdesk provides information you would find on the official UPOU website and microsites. You can easily access those information here in the UPOU Helpdesk. Information are arranged as "solution articles" in the "Solutions" tab or "Knowledge Base."
Whether you are a logged in user or not, you can search for existing solutions or solution articles to questions you might have about UPOU (admission procedures, admission requirements, grades, enrollment, document requests, academic concerns, etc.).
Can't find a solution article for your inquiry or concern after doing a search? Kindly follow these steps:
1. Go to the main "Solutions" tab and browse through the solution articles. Find the title of the solution article that best fits your inquiry or concern.
2. Think about other related terms and search for those instead.r admission.
3. Try fewer words instead of whole phrases. For instance, instead of typing in, "I don't know if I'm qualified to a UPOU undergraduate program," you can simply type in admission qualifications.
4. Look at the Related Articles section for an article. If you are reading a solution article, you will see a list of suggested Related Articles on the right side of the page.
5. Use the search function on the official university websites (e.g., upou.edu.ph.ph/home/, registrar.upou.edu.ph, fics.upou.edu.ph, model.upou.edu.ph, etc.). The search bar is often located on the right-most side of the menu tabs of the website when using a desktop browser.
6. Search the Web. Tip: To search allwebsites (including, for instance, and ), use the search pattern .
If none of these steps work, you can file a support ticket here in the UPOU Helpdesk. Go to this article to know how to file a ticket: How do I get support from "tickets"?