Registration to the UPOU Massive Open Online Courses
This article will guide you through relevant information about the Massive Open Online Courses. Please read through this article carefully.
UPOU offers various free massive open online courses (MOOCs). MOOCs are courses available for free and for anyone to enroll in. UPOU MOOCs are accessible through the platform UPOU Massive Open and Distance e-Learning (MODeL, https://model.upou.edu.ph/).
How to register in the UPOU MODeL?
Due to a huge influx of account creation requests, we are introducing a new way of signing up (as of 25 January 2023) for an account in MODeL. Follow these steps to register in MODeL and enroll in the MOOCs you like:
- Fill out this registration form: https://bit.ly/upoumodel_signup
- Wait for an email containing your login credentials. Login credentials will only be sent Thursdays of every week. Cut-off for each week is 4PM, Wednesdays. Requests received after the cut-off will be sent the following week.
- Upon receiving the email, sign in to your new MODeL account.
- You will be asked to change your password. Create a strong password that you don't use for any other websites.
- Browse through our website homepage, and select the course you want to enroll in. (Note: Self-enrollment usually starts two weeks before the start of the course.)
Note: This new way of signing up is for NEW REGISTRANTS ONLY. If you already have a MODeL account before 25 January 2023, you do not have to register again.
What courses are offered?
You may check this link to see our updated calendar for this year: https://model.upou.edu.ph/mod/page/view.php?id=2292. You may also go to https://model.upou.edu.ph, and scroll down to featured courses.
For more details and assistance, you can visit: