Yes, UP Open University (UPOU) students can access and borrow books from the University Library. Follow the procedures below:
1. Search the available books through the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC), through iLib.upou.edu.ph;
2. Send via email the bibliographic description of the book, complete name, mailing address, and contact number;
3. Upon receipt of response and instructions from the Librarian, the requesting party pays the courier fee. Inquire about the payment procedures from the Librarian;
4. Send a copy or picture of the validated PNB deposit slip to the Librarian; and
5. Send via courier to return the borrowed book/s and email the Librarian to confirm and acknowledge.