Yes, UP Open University (UPOU) students can access and borrow books from the University Library. Follow the procedures below:
1. Search the available books through the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC), through iLib.upou.edu.ph;
2. Send via email the bibliographic description of the book, complete name, mailing address, and contact number;
3. Upon receipt of response and instructions from the Librarian, the requesting party pays the courier fee (PHP195.00 for Luzon and PHP200.00 for Visayas and Mindanao) in any PNB branch, Account Name: UPOU Revolving Fund and Account Number: 24641002853;
4. Send a copy or picture of the validated PNB deposit slip to the Librarian; and
5. Send via courier to return the borrowed book/s and email the Librarian to confirm and acknowledge.