All students who have finished all their course work and are just working on their thesis or dissertation may enroll for residency. Similarly, students who are not enrolled in any subject but who want to complete an “EXT” or remove a grade of “4” must also enroll for residency. 

Registration for residency should be done during the registration/enrollment period. Always check the UP Open University Academic Calendar for important dates.