I. Health and Social Development Cluster
- Caring for the Child with Special Needs (CCSN)
- Impact Assessment and Poverty Alleviation Course: Focus on Technology and Capacity Development (IAPA)
II. Environmental Cluster
- Integrating Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Management Policies, Plans and Investments toward Inclusive and Sustainable Agricultural and Rural Development (ICCADRM4ISARD)
- Organic Agriculture (OA)
- Responding to Climate Risks in Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (RCRANRM)
- Permaculture Systems Design Thinking (PSTD)
III. Entrepreneurship Cluster
- Digital Marketing (DM)
- Introduction to Electronic Commerce (eCOM)
- New Enterprise Planning (NEP)
- Personal Entrepreneurial Development (PED)
- Simplified Accounting for Entrepreneurs (SAfE)
To apply for the programs, please accomplish this Online Sign-up Form.
You can find the schedule of CEP offerings in this link.